Top 5 Workout Keys to Getting and Staying Fit
In your opinion, what would you say are the top 5 workout keys to getting in shape and staying fit?
* I'm sure proper nutrition would be one, right!?! You certainly have to feed your body to lose weight and gain muscle.
* Stretching pre and post-workout would be another.
* Proper form would be up there as well, no!?! It helps protect you against unnecessary injuries.
* Proper breathing??? That is one that few people pay attention to, but it is BIG in promoting proper oxygen flow to your concentrated areas.
** Last, but not least, Hydration! Hydration! Hydration! I can't stress that one enough. This keeps your body from cramping up and gives you an extra boost. Especially vitamin water.
Would it help to know that these things also help to increase your libido!?! Give them a try. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain! For starters, how about I give you a simple formula to help you reach your desired goal...
* Target weight × 12= total daily calorie intake
* Target weight × 4= total daily fat intake
Easy peasy! Whether you are trying to lose weight, or pack on lean muscle it will help you reach your goal. Keep in mind that 1 gram of protein= 4 calories; 1 gram of carbs= 4calories and; 1 gram of fat= 9 calories. Aim for 1½-2 grams of protein per every 1 lb. of body weight. Try sticking to lean proteins, healthy carbs, and healthy fats.
Would you like a muscle without fat itinerary sample? Stay tuned! Until next time, push hard and drive through!--
Divine Curves Team